lunes, 3 de enero de 2011


Bye with Bieber! - Byes con Bieber!

I dont know why, but in some news from google, say that Justin Bieber is the most influential of the year 2010, the artist best seller, the mos follow on Twitter and Facebook and the singer #1 of Youtube, but you know, its a complete LIE! Justin Bieber isn't a artist! apart of that I hate him, he is a little girl, seriously I hate him, and if you hate to him too, welcome to WaldoohLand. Hahaha, all things that the people said that he's, Lady Gaga is. She ever will be and dont be a kid for a little baby! I prefer to Cody Simpson than Bieber! 1000 times until die yes! But I dont wanna lost my time talk about him. Stupid girl.
"Justin Bieber, the most influential of Internet"
No sé por qué, pero en algunas noticias de google, aparece que Justin Bieber es el más influyente del año 2010, el artista mejor pagado, el mas seguido en Twitter y Facebook y que es el cantante No. 1 de Youtube, pero sabes, es una completa MENTIRA! Justin Bieber no es un artista! aparte de que me cae mal, es una niñita, enserio me cae mal, y si compartes mi odio por él, bienvenid@ a WaldoohLand. Hahaha, todas las cosas que dicen que él es, lo es Lady Gaga ella siempre lo será y no se rebajará a un niño de pacotilla! Prefiero a Cody Simpson que a Bieber! 1000 veces al infinito que sí! pero no perderé mi tiempo hablando de él. Estúpido niña.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario